365 Days of Maya - Day 56 - Anuugacchati Pravaha


Every morning I make big plans to get stuff done and every day I don't get any of it done. For the past 3 weeks I've been saying "I WILL put away that mountain of clean laundry on the bedroom floor" and I finish each day saying "I WILL put away that mountain of laundry tomorrow". 
I make plans to meet up with people for tea and samosa's and I break plans because you were up all night and my brain felt like someone smashed it with a hammer. I find myself covered in spit-up still having not found the time to brush my teeth and it's 4:00 pm. I change your diaper and you promptly poop. I change your diaper again and you promptly poop again. I shower and put on something pretty for when your papa comes home from work and you (yes, promptly) spit-up all over it. I buy groceries with the hopes of trying a new recipe and a few days later I'm dumping mouldy groceries in the garbage because I haven't had the time. 

Life is full of beautiful lessons. Thank you dear Maya for teaching me to go with the flow and realize joy when absolutely nothing is going my way. I have to admit, your pretty little face and darling smile makes it a whole lot easier.

Anuugacchati Pravaha.