Brandi & Nic - A Fall Engagement

I met Brandi a few months ago for a Boudoir session she did for her loving Nic's birthday. I got an email from her recently letting me know she was engaged and wanted to meet up for a simple 30 minute engagement session. I so love the story of how Nic tortured, teased and finally proposed to her.






This proposal has been a long time coming and Nic spent this year teasing her mercilessly. He'd ask her to check his pockets for a ring and she'd do so full of excitement and hope only to realize he was making fun of her. Seriously Nic tsk tsk..

Their anniversary came and went and Nic continued teasing Brandi and her patience was starting to ware thin. Finally on Brandi's grandparents 50th anniversary, Nic asked his sweet loving girlfriend to be his wife!




I invited the two over to my home studio and we enjoyed a nice long walk along the beautiful pathways behind our home to capture a very special time in their lives. They will be married next Fall in Nova Scotia in their home town, surrounded by family and friends.

























Wishing you two all the love, light and laughter this universe has to offer <3!!